P-ISSN 1656-4383 • E-ISSN 2599-3879 • https://doi.org/10.37801/ajad
The Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development (AJAD), an international refereed journal first published in 2004, provides information and analysis on topics within the broad scope of agriculture and development.
As the official journal of the Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), it promotes greater awareness of the latest findings in research, state-of-the-art technologies, new methodologies, and policy concerns in inclusive and sustainable agricultural and rural development. It publishes articles resulting from empirical, policy-oriented, or institutional development studies, as well as articles of perspectives on agriculture and development; political economy of rural development; and trade issues.
Published twice a year in June and December, AJAD is indexed in the following:
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) of the Web of Science (WoS)
- EBSCO Information Services
- Research Papers in Economics (RePec)
- AgEcon Search
- Socio-economic Research Portal for the Philippines (SERP-P)
- CAB Abstracts
- ASEAN Citation Index (ACI)
- The Essential Electronic Agricultural Library (TEEAL)
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC)
- Andrew Gonzalez Philippine Citation Index (AGPCI)